The FBI has created four "Smart Cards" to assist users of social media with proper configuration of account privacy and security settings. Technology Department recommends you review your security settings to keep both your personal information and Johnson City Schools information safe from those who would misuse it. Click below for the Smart Card on Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and Facebook.
Internet Social Networking Risks
- Stay home when you are sick with a fever. You will help prevent others from catching your illness. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue away after use and wash your hands. If a tissue is not available, cover your mouth and nose with your sleeve, not your hand.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces or objects. Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces at home, work or school, especially when someone is ill.
The PowerSchool mobile apps now use a code to select our district. Once you have downloaded the PowerSchool parent app or the PowerSchool student app, a four character code needs to be entered on the sign-in screen. One district code is used for all of the schools in Johnson City. Access through the webpage has not changed and does not require the code.
Johnson City Schools District Code is: S K D P