Application For Transfer
Read All About Us!
Tuition Registration for the 2017-2018 School Year
Existing Families who already have children within the Johnson City School System will submit forms for reapplication of existing tuition students by May 15, 2017. Board Policy will be followed for space availability.
Existing Tuition with kindergarten children:
- If a current student will be in grades 1-4 next school year, the kindergarten student will be considered for the same school the sibling attends.
- If a current student will be in grades 5-12 next school year, the kindergarten student will be considered for Cherokee Elementary or Woodland Elementary.
New Tuition Students:
Applications for new student will be accepted April 18, 2017 from 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. at the Central Office (Columbus Powell) for the following schools:
- K-4: Cherokee Elementary or Woodland Elementary
- 9-12: Science Hill High School
After applications have been received, they will be reviewed and awarded on space availability.
Student of Teachers with the Johnson City Schools System (New Students):
- Children will be allowed to attend the school where their parent teaches.
- If the parent teaches at Indian Trail, Liberty Bell, or Science Hill High School, the elementary student will attend Cherokee Elementary or Woodland Elementary.
- Teachers of the Johnson City Schools System may email their tuition application(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have further questions, contact Danise Slayton @ 434-5219 or email email@example.com.
Johnson City Schools' 2015-2016 Annual Report
Johnson City Schools' "2015-2016 Annual Report" is now available for viewing. The document provides an overview of our schools and includes assessment results, financial information and staff, student, and athletic awards and accomplishments.