- Pam Cox
Director of Finance
- Amanda Bentley
Accounts Payable Accountant
- Tina Foster
Federal Projects Accountant
- Jan Mominee
- Tara Spencer
Department Assistant/Insurance Accountant
- 2016-2017 Hourly Pay Scale
- 2016-2017 Certified Salary Scale
- 2016-2017 Classified Salary Scale
- 2016-2017 Pay Schedule
- Skyward Login
- Payroll Selection Change Form
- Sick Leave Bank - Classified
- Sick Leave Bank - Certified
- Time Sheet
- Worker's Comp Form
Health - Blue Cross/Blue Shield
Dental - Ameritas
JCS Employee Health Center
- If you are insured with Johnson City Schools, you and your insured dependents (age 5 and older) have access to the employee health center. Office visits will be free and several generic medications will be stocked and free as well.
- The clinic is located at 403 Princeton Road (where we went for health assessment appointments in the past) and will be open from 8 am-5pm Monday-Friday. Patients are seen by appointment only. To make an appointment, call 423-431-7340 or schedule an appointment online (see below).
- You may also schedule appointments online HERE or on your smart phone via the FollowMyHealth ap. You must first register for a username and password. Please complete the FMH Consent Form located on our website on the Employees/Insurance page and return to Tara Spencer at Central Office. There is also a brochure with more information on FollowMyHealth on the website. If you already have a FollowMyHealth account with a Mountain States Health Alliance Physician, you will still need to complete the consent form to add the Employee Health Center to your account.
- We will be also adding Saturday, early morning, and late afternoon appointments in the near future.
Cafeteria Plan - Section 125
Life - The Hartford
- Tennessee Consolidated Retirement System - TCRS
- The Trust - Retirement link for classified employees hired after July 1, 2010
- Email Retirees Insurance Questions
- Empower Retirement