1. Your child must be four years of age on or before August 15, 2016.
2. You must reside in a Title I School Zone (Cherokee, Fairmont, Mountain View, North Side, South Side, Woodland)
3. Attend Registration Day WITH YOUR CHILD at the school for which you are zoned.
4. Bring the following documents. (NOTE: Your child's registration is NOT complete until ALL of the following requirements are met):
a. Proof of Age Affidavit (i.e., Birth Certificate-mother/hospital copy, hospital letter, etc.) (please bring a copy to be kept in permanent school record) Note: Copies of Birth Certificates may be obtained daily from the Washington County Health Dept. (219 Princeton Rd.) Please call for an appointment (975-2200). (TN residents only).
b. Tennessee Child Health Record (white form from Health Dept. or private provider)
- Health examination (signed by health care provider and dated between 8-1-2015 and 8-31-2016) including an up-to-date immunization record (If needed appointments for examinations should be made as soon as possible).
c. Copy of child's social security card (if a social security number is unavailable, the school will assign a Personal Identification Number or PIN)
d. Proof of Address (lease, power bill, water bill)
e. Proof of Income for each working household member (paycheck stub, Food Stamp letter, etc)
If you miss Registration Day, please contact Patti Fatherree at 423 434-5220.
REGISTRATION INFORMATION/DATES LISTED BELOW:
Cherokee (434-5281) May 10, 2016
Fairmont (434-5275) May 16, 2016
Mountain View (434-5260) May 11, 2016
North Side (434-5249) May 12, 2016
South Side (434-5290) May 17, 2016
Woodland (434-5267) May 18, 2016
9:00 - 12:00 noon
1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
PLEASE BRING YOUR CHILD FOR SCREENING ON REGISTRATION DAY